In case you don't know, Taylor Swift: Girl Detective is a fantastic illustrated novel in the style of Nancy Drew starring the pop sensation and her mystery-loving sidekick Lorde. The book was just released, and we're all giant fans, so we invited its creators, Larissa Zageris and Kitty Curran, to help us put together a night of stories. They did not disappoint! This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Bad Blood
- Kitty Curran and Larissa Zageris: Excerpt from Taylor Swift: Girl Detective
- Nate Bechtel: The 2016 Election Ring
- James Gordon: Ten Pounds Lighter
- Ruby Des Jardins: Ghosts
- Andrew Bentley: The Bentley Name
- Cover Stories: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
If you want to pick up a copy of Taylor Swift: Girl Detective, it's currently available at Chicago Comics and will be available at Pastimes starting Wednesday.
James Gordon's book The Warmest Winter is available on Amazon as well as his own website.
Thanks to our sponsors for this episode, Know Your Company, and thanks of course to the Chicago Podcast Coop!
If you want to be a super cool human and support more shows like this, you can check out the Nerdologues on Patreon!